Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Come Up And See Me.....

7.37 On Time
It's a promising morning. However there will be A Meeting. Hand-wringing, tantrums, tedium, futility, hmmm, I'll need a playlist to make me smile.
 
Zoo - Astrid
You'll Never Be A Man - Elvis Costello
You Are The Everything - REM (I think Green is my favourite REM album. Bought it on holiday in Southport. Now what was the name of that record shop? And was it even on Eastbank Street ??)
Wrong - EBTG
Woman of Mine - Dean Friedman
Where's The Playground Susie? - Glen Campbell (now here's a song carrying serious risk of being sung out loud) 
When I Dream - Teardrop Explodes (eat your heart out Franz Ferdinand!)
Werewolves Of London - Warren Zeavon ("little old lady got mutilated late last night, werewolves of London again"... if I'm not smiling now I never will be)

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?