Friday, July 16, 2004

It's Friday.............

7.35 On Time
It is a dismal, damp, dreary morning. That's all. Nothing happens. Then something else doesn't happen either. What's my problem? It's Friday - come on - cheer up!!
 
Hammering The Cramps - Sparklehorse (Now THAT'S not going to do it)
Three - The Cure (Why don't I have 'Friday I'm In Love'? that's what I really need)
Shining Light - Ash (better...)
Dust - Elvis Costello (skipped!)
Busy Bodies - Elvis Costello
I Will.. - Radiohead (NoNoNo! skipped)
Comedienne - Cinerama (things are looking up)
Common People - Pulp
Play Dead - Astrid
Ball & Biscuit - The White Stripes
No Better Place - Fountains of Wayne
 
Hey,  Guess what? The sun came out........It's the Weekend. London Village Here We Come! 
  



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?