Friday, July 09, 2004

Like it's 1999....

A momentous occasion. Following a minor ripping session last night I am now poised to cross the 2,000 tunes barrier. Wow. There will be tunes on there that I'm NEVER going to hear again (or in the case of the Leonard Cohen, maybe never even the first time) - and I'm not finished yet - nowhere near.

Anyway...
7.37 On Time.
A sweet thing. The ManWhoWorksInManchester has his son with him on the train today. Over the last five years I have seen this boy grow up - five years ago he was waving his Dad off with a cuddly toy, now he's taller than his Mum. This is the first time they've got the train together. I hope they have a good day. Wherever they're going.

The Look Of Love - Dusty Springfield
Self Help - Turin Brakes
Poison In The Well - 10,000 Maniacs
My Iron Lung - Radiohead
Screenager - Muse
Le Pastie De La Bourgeoisie - Belle & Sebastian
Walk On Me - Ben Kweller
Back To The Treehouse - Looper
Goodbye To Love - The Carpenters

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?