Monday, July 26, 2004

Scares the Hell Out Of Me

8.13 On Time (this new trend of actually keeping to the timetable is getting to be a habit, I'll be relying on them next - worrying)
On Saturday R&J became GirlsonTrains and paid a visit.
We had a pleasantly wine soaked afternoon. If only it had been warmer and they had been able to stay longer. Still, I managed to talk about MeMeMe quite a lot (too much) but they didn't seem to mind (too much)
 
And I have a playlist all ready to combat that Monday Morning Feeling:
 
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want... - The Smiths
So. Central Rain - REM
Plug In Baby - Muse
Poor Misguided Fool - Starsailor
Just - Radiohead
Somewhere A Clock ... - Snow Patrol
Somebody's Got To Love You - House of Love
High & Dry - Radiohead
Hysteria - Muse
 
How can it fail?
 
So, now it's lunchtime. Im listening to "Thoughts of a Dying Atheist" over and over and over and interspersed with "Plug in Baby" and "Hysteria" and I can't come back out into the real world. This morning's playlist induced positive mood lasted for about 5 minutes, and I am still being rubbish at work. It can only be a matter of time before I am found out. On the plus side, it could be years yet.


Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?