Monday, July 12, 2004

Uncorrected Personality Traits

8.13 On Time
I broke that 2,000 tunes barrier, with the help of Robyn Hitchcock. Now I will be quietly humming it in the vicinity of UncorrectedPersonalityTrait Colleague. If only I dare.

Salwick Station reminds me of Adlestrop. "No-one went and no-one came, on the bare platform...." Sadly, what with the Springfield Power Plant in the background the rest of the ambience isn't quite there.

Uncorrected Personality Traits - Robyn Hitchcock
The Man With The Lightbulb Head - Robyn Hitchcock
(ok - they weren't random)
What You're Thinking - Astrid
Alone In The Sun - Leaves
Man Called Uncle - Elvis Costello
Mayfly - Belle & Sebastian
Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck
Bird On A Wire - Leonard Cohen
(and yes, I skipped it - I'd just had Beck for goodness sake - and it's Monday morning - have some pity)
Ball & Chain - XTC
You've Got Her In Your Pocket - The White Stripes
Higher Than The Sun - Primal Scream
No Danger - The Delgados

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?