Friday, July 02, 2004

We're Living The High Life

7.37 On time.
Absolutely knackered this am. Did go for a drink with L after work last night, but it was only the two. Must be Wednesday's high living catching up with me. Mmmm... Sex on the Beach....Anyway.. Train is quiet this morning - a few more posh suits in evidence than usual, especially for a Friday. I feel hungover. No Fair!

There is a magpie in a cage (or do I mean trap?) in the field by Moss Side. Sinister and unsettling. It's a better day when I see the owl. Or herons & curlews. A couple of months ago I'm sure I saw a fox.


Animal Cannabus - Mull Historical Society
Crawling With Idiot - Elbow
Shine Like Stars - Primal Scream
How To Disappear Completely - Radiohead
From Red To Blue - Billy Bragg
Pitseleh - Elliott Smith
Somebody Loves You - Eels
Agony - Eels

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?