Thursday, July 15, 2004

Where's My Head At?

8.13 On Time
I think I saw the fox again!
No, I KNOW I saw the fox again.....


Wednesday 10.49 On Time
A Return Journey for a change.
As I get on I spot that the Conducter is one of the reassuring NoNonsense types, rather than a HideInTheBackIfStuffHappens kind. Which is good.
In my carriage are four pissed-up blokes, a couple & a lad with a backpack & a haircut like James Walsh out of Starsailor. He'll be alright then.

I'm thinking about work & how likely it is that there'll be a huge bust-up sometime soon; & London at the weekend; & how, when I got my hair cut last week I was duped, as it isn't actually any shorter; & how it's not possible to overestimate the importance of a few hours of talking sh*t to the general wellbeing of the soul. I don't think it's the cider talking.

Now I'm skipping through tunes unable to settle on anything suitable. Coldplay? no, Eels? no, Strokes? definately not, Lemonheads? no, Grandaddy?...no...I make the only sensible choice: Cast of Thousands - Elbow, phew, that's better.........(now, just stay awake)

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?