Thursday, August 12, 2004

10.11 Five Minutes Late
Mixed feelings about going back to work. I seem to have been off for ages and it's a bit like going back to school after the holidays. Will everyone have new friends and new in-jokes? Will my desk still be in the same place? Will I still have my lovely team, or, will they have been poached? (Hands off L).
How many people will be demanding to know why I haven't done whatever it was that I promised I would get done for them? It was nice being at home reading thrillers.
I'm searching for an uplifting selection, but I've got too many tunes. I can't get past the 'A's.
Hey, that was a Buzzard. I just saw a Buzzard sitting on a fence post!

"Yeah" Was What We Had - Grandaddy
'What's So Funny 'Bout Peace Love & Understanding - Elvis Costello
Absent Friends - Divine Comedy
Airborne - Cinerama
Alison - Elvis Costello
All For Love ... - The Lilac Time
America - Simon & Garfunkel
Another Girl, Another Planet - The Only Ones
Bedshaped - Keane




Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?