Tuesday, August 24, 2004

7.35 On Time
Anticipating a considerable amount of earlier starts over the next few weeks, as I attempt to accumulate a phenomenal amount of flexi time before my holiday. The fourteen hour flexi challenge begins today. Can I count on FNW's support in this bid? Will they carry on with their incredibly, amazingly reliable service provision? Am I tempting fate by even alluding to their recent huge improvements? Probably.

TicketSellingGuy told me about his holiday. He was camping in the Lakes last week. Till Wednesday night, when he woke up in a Lake, gave up the struggle & came home. Tents always seem such a free spirited & romantic idea. I hate tents.

Still seething from the result of the High Bar last night and feeling like this...

The Beatles & The Stones - House of Love
Enemies/Friends - Hope of the States
Girls & Boys - Good Charlotte
Olympian - Gene
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Just The Way I'm Feeling - Feeder
American English - Idlewild
Pounding - Doves



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?