Saturday, August 28, 2004

Even the Cat is on Steroids Now

I got handed, no, I demanded a questionnaire from a Man on the Station yesterday evening. He was from the Rail User's Consultative Committee (I think) but whatever - I couldn't wait to tell anyone who wanted to know exactly what I thought about the train service. Except that it wasn't about the train service really. It was more about the station's facilities. Or lack of facilities. Still, naturally, I have plenty of opinions to share about those too. With classic style they saved the best question till last: "In your opinion what facility would most improve the station?"

Ha ha! You fools! Don't you see you've played right into my hands? The only possible answer - "A Reliable Train Service".

And even the cat is on steroids now.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?