Tuesday, August 10, 2004

It's My Party & I'll Cry If I Want To

OK, I'm cheating.
I'm not on the train and I haven't been for the best part of a week so I shouldn't be doing this, should I? But hey, they're my rules & I can break 'em if I want.

I'm celebrating my (almost) recovery from having been poorly in a feeble & pathetically listless sort of way. I started celebrating this morning by practicing some stock rotation on the food cupboards. (Christmas Pudding on the menu for this evening T, in case you need to be mentally prepared. They do improve with age, right?) I've also washed all the tablecloths (all? tablecloths??) sprayed the cat and filed away six months worth of bank statements & utility bills.

Damn. This means I must be ready to go back to work. Just about. One more day? Please. I've still got more tablets to take.......

Soundtrack To A Life :
You Were Right - Badly Drawn Boy
Torino - Cinerama
Bedshaped - Keane
Yesterday - The Beatles




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?