Tuesday, September 07, 2004

17.17 On Time
What goes on in Garden Street?
TheOfficeWhereTheyParty was partying again. They have tinsel and music and hang out of the windows, but they're all wearing headsets. Is it CallCentreHeaven?

For tomorrow's meeting I need my Top 20 songs for a "best songs ever" compilation CD. I know it's impossible, but it's a classic question, and not trivial at all. And I'm going out tonight, so how can I possibly narrow it down in time?

I'll need to take a pen, so I can scribble hastily on the serviette when inspiration strikes.

Human Beings - Lorien
Quick Before It Melts - Cinerama
146 Degrees - Cinerama
Your Time Starts Now - Cinerama
So. Central Rain - REM
Fall On Me - REM
Gardening At Night - REM
To Sir With Love - Natalie Mercahnt & Michael Stipe



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?