Wednesday, September 01, 2004

22.49 Five Minutes Late
The trick is, spotting the regular 17.17ers who are more pissed up than you are. Tonight - One only.

There was a hedgehog snuffling along the gutter on my street. I didn't get close enought to check out it's whiskers, but I did re-direct it out of the road and into a garden. I hope it didn't turn round and head back out again the minute my back was turned.

There are the tunes I'm listening too, and the tunes that are in my head...

Beautiful Freak - Eels
Switching Off - Elbow
Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Good Souls - Starsailor
99 Red Balloons - Nena
Another Brick In The Wall - Pink Floyd
Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
Another Girl Another Planet - The Only Ones



Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?