Monday, September 20, 2004

8.13 On Time

Who'd Have Thought It (part I)
Who'd ever have guessed that
this one would become my new favourite player? (Well, after this one )

Who'd Have Thought It (part II)
Who'd have given much for the chances of Elvis' new album being actually quite good, when I've already sworn not to buy it? (I know I've said THAT before)

Who'd Have Thought It (part III)
Who'd have thought that the most interseting and challenging part of my working day would be doing THIS at lunchtime?

Ran For Miles - Gemme Hayes
Left Of Centre - Suzanne Vega
My Favourite Game - The Cardigans
Queen Of THe Coast - Laura Cantrell
Constant Craving - kd lang
Beacon Street - Nanci Griffith
All My Life - Rosie Thomas
Goodbye To Love - The Carpenters
Don't Come The Cowboy With Me Sonny Jim - Kirsty MacColl








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?