Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I Get Knocked Down But ... Then I Go To Lancaster

8.13 On Time
Another glorious morning. Last night's virtual trauma is but a memory and I am Lancaster bound. I enjoy going to Lancaster, but don't tell LineManager or he might stop me. I get to take more trains. I also get to have lunch in The Sun Cafe (follow the signs for 'the music room' or 'the samaritans')

8.42 Six Minutes Late
Luckily for me, as it pulls onto platform five just as I do.

11.58 Twelve Minutes Late
So I can catch it at 12.10* (things are going scarily well)
I bought a book called 'Quick Fix HTML'. Had I more money than sense I would've bought "ipod & itunes for Dummies" for UncorrectedPersonalityTraitColleague (his is still in the box) fortunately the £11.99 stayed in my purse. I'll be spending it this evening instead, on drink, with Leanne.

* had to call it late breakfast in the Sun Cafe - but it was still good.

Alice Childress - Ben Folds Five
I Play Music - Rosie Thomas
Chuck E's In Love - Rickie Lee Jones
Because I'm Beautiful - Cinerama
Commuter Love - Divine Comedy
My Little Town - Simon & Garfunkel*
For You - Bruce Springsteen
Stacey's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
Lydia - Dean Friedman
Stay - Lisa Loeb
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
A Piece of My Mind - Everything But The Girl
Don't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Gillian Welch/Alison Krauss/Emmylou Harris
Constant Craving - kd Lang
Learn to Live With What You Are - Ben Folds

* something in this track, for some reason, starts me worrying about Josh Lyman (yes, I know, it's not real) and how great it was when Bartlett kicked ass last night (though not before time!)






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?