Friday, September 03, 2004

Miss Petty

17.17 Five Minutes Late
22 Days to go til the Holiday. Flexi Time is building up nicely.

I ate the last donut this afternoon. I didn't need it. I didn't really want it. I wanted to stop UncorrectedPersonalityTraitColleague having it (he'd already had two). Are there some issues here?

A man from the RSPB, who I emailed only yesterday, says there probably isn't anywhere in the North West that still keeps humming birds, so I'm not going to get to see them. According to Leanne, 'Animal World' probably has some suitable alternatives - but what's a suitable alternative to a humming bird? There just isn't one.

Random Tunes:
God Put A Smile... - Coldplay
A Most Unpleasant Man - E
Another Girl Another Planet - The Only Ones
...Gulp..It's happened...I'm hearing the intro to the most embarrasing track on my (anyones?) mp3 player ... What do I do? Denial - airbrush it out and pretend it never happened? Do nothing - don't try to defend the indefensible, there's no excuse for this, but it doesn't matter. Or, explain? O.K. how do I explain...
Wind Of Change - The Scorpions
(I visited Russia, stuff was happening, this reminds me of the time)
Reel Around The Fountain - The Smiths
Cannon - The White Stripes
Dave the Moon Man - Looper
Rainy Grays & Blues - Roddy Frame



Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?