Thursday, September 23, 2004

Say The First Thing That Comes Into Your Head...

17.17 On Time
That's it. I'm on holiday now. Yes, I am exited. No, I still haven't made enough lists. When I said I'd packed I was lying to keep LovelyTeamMember happy. And if there is a power struggle in my absence, my money is on Charlie.

Where am I going? See list below for clues...

American English - Idlewild
Don't Go To Pieces - Hope of the States
Last Harbor - American Music Club
Don't Change Your Plans - Ben Folds Five ("the leaves are falling back east")
At The River - Groove Armada ("if you're fond of sand dunes and salty air...quaint little villages...here and there")
America - Simon& Garfunkel
More Than A Feeling -Boston
A New England - Billy Bragg

But that wasn't really what I was going to say at all. I had this great title and then some stuff that would've been almost relevant to it. Somewhere between the typing fingers and the brain there was an edit. Possibly because I came up with the ideas last night while under the influence of truth serum.

Anyway. The BarLad at The Railway has some really good cd's. If you give him a break by not putting Nena on the jukebox you can have Jeff Buckley and The Kings of Convenience as well as the Elbow/Eels/Radiohead combo. Oh and Snow Patrol of course.

"If it looks like it works, and it feels like it works, then it works."








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?