Wednesday, October 20, 2004

22.49 On Time
A trying day. For openers, there's the presence of a stone-faced, like a smile would kill you? EmilyHowardColleague during this morning's meeting. Followed up by "Here's the number of a bloke I just pissed off, who wants to speak to a manager" from LaidBackColleague. To top it off an: "I've waited fourteen minutes and twenty six seconds to speak to you, is this a record?" Caller. I mean WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY???? "I don't know, ring the Guinness book of records and ask" is obviously not an option, but it is tempting.

Anyway, after work Leanne & I go for a drink to discuss impending team changes. LineManager says they are imminent. Whether I like it or not (not!) I will lose either Charlie or LovelyTeamMember to Leanne. We are here to thrash it out. Amicably. Imagine our surprise when we discover Charlie, already ensconced in the pub, dining with a Mystery Brunette. She blanks us BOTH. Several times. Not even a semi-nod or half-wave.

She has sealed her own fate.

Footnote: To the TwatTwins - Yes, Labradors are more intelligent than you. They wouldn't need telling twice. And they wouldn't take "I'm chatting with my friend" to mean anything other than "Fuck off and leave us alone you moron" would they?

Me Ves Y Sufres - Hope of the States
Sadness on my Back - Hope of the States
Nehemiah - Hope of the States
GoodHorseHymn - Hope of the States
1776 - Hope of the States
The Black Amnesias - Hope of the States
Enemies/Friends - Hope of the States
66 Sleepers to Summer - Hope of the States




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?