Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Everything Must Go

17.17 Three Minutes Late
There I was, fresh from being "Girlonthe'T' ", all ready to bound into the office refreshed, renewed and eager to face up to the many several challenges of a shiny new day, all ready to sing the praises of these guys and this place ... but what's this? ... What greets me on my return? Some things are not in their right space on my desk. My "To Be Done" and "Waiting" files are in the wrong place entirely and, worst of all, my filing cabinet has been moved ... all for 'health and safety reasons' apparently. The slightly vague explanation is that some stuff has to be a metre away from some other stuff. Oh, and, if THAT wasn't bad enough (I mean, where are my post-its? my highlighter pens? my stapler?) UPTC's move seems to have come too late to save us completely as LaidBackColleauge has got another job. Gutted.

If I Were A Carpenter - Tim Hardin
Mellow Doubt - Teenage Fanclub
For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkel
Sell All My Things - Rosie Thomas
Northern Sky - Nick Drake
El Matador - Semisonic
Rainy Greys & Blues - Roddy Frame
Talk About The Passion - REM

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?