Tuesday, November 23, 2004

17.17 Three Minutes Late
First Thought: What makes me snigger when the imminent arrival of the Virgin Pendolino is announced?

a) It is a dumb and meaningless name yet it manages to be full of self important swagger
or
b) I am juvenile

Second Thought: Only 3 days left till the OfficeChristmasDo. No, really. November 26th.
This year it has been seamlessly (ruthlessly?) organised by Charlie. There is one small problem - she has been so successfully inclusive that there are now one or two serious seating issues. How are we going to manipulate and connive to implement a Seating Plan without 'anyone' realising it's happening?

This must be the sort of tough assignment that Management get paid for.

I have weaned myself off Teenage Fanclub, however, this has resulted in the appearance of a Stephen Duffy Jukebox.

I Won't Die For You
All For Love And Love For All
So Far Away
The Family Coach
The Silence
Black Velvet
Return To Yesterday
Oh God
An Open Book

Listening to "An Open Book" gives rise to the Third Thought: I hope he's feeling better.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?