Wednesday, November 24, 2004

7.37 Nine Minutes Late
There are some people on the platform who have allowed ten minutes to make a really, really important connection and they are getting anxious as the train is late.


May I suggest, well, duh! What did you THINK was going to happen?

I was going to be nicer.

I thought it was time I addressed my own uncorrected personality traits for a change.
I had decided to stop being all sneery and superior (stroppy, some might say) because it really isn't an attractive quality, and start making allowances for people.


But it's hard.


"Bear with me"

An Open Book - Stephen Duffy
Something Vague - Bright Eyes
Bled White - Elliott Smith
Climbing To The Moon - Eels
I Wonder If The Snow Will Settle - Clearlake
The North Star - Roddy Frame
Ghost Of A Shark - Tom McRae
In The Darkest Place - Elvis Costello




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?