Tuesday, November 16, 2004

8.13 On Time
So anyway, we don't have a specific code for "Bishop" apparently. A Bishop, for future reference, is to be classified simply as a 'V.I.P Reverend'. How disappointing.

What with that, Ben Folds canceling Sunday, and the 72-hour DIY-a-thon I've been on, I'm feeling somewhat deflated this morning. And my legs hurt.

Yesterday was the first day I've had to myself, to be all alone in the house for ... well, it seems like ever. And how did I spend those precious hours? Eating chocolate? Drinking 'special' coffee? Watching back to back episodes of the L-Word? All three? No. Eight hours of painting woodwork that's how.

I feel virtuous but cheated.

I'll be quite glad to get back to work for a rest.

All Kinds Of Time - Fountains Of Wayne*
Verisimilitude - Teenage Fanclub
Bend and Break - Keane
Good Souls - Starsailor
Estrella - Cinerama
1776 - Hope Of The States
Found My Rosebud - The Thrills
Give Judy My Notice - Ben Folds
All Kind Of Time - Fountains Of Wayne

(*This is my new favourite song)


Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?