Monday, November 22, 2004

8.13 Eight Minutes Late
Did
this on Saturday. Apparently it's about time we got back into walking up hills again. I was worried enough to leave instructions with TheOlderBoy relating to Mountain Rescue/planned routes/estimated return times etc. When my knees gave up at about 3 miles from the pub safety and wiry seventy year olds were jogging past me, I had visions of a humiliating air lift, but I struggled on bravely without complaint.

Or, according to
Tim, whimpered & looked as dispirited as if I'd been losing 7-0 when the eighth goal went in. If only we'd known how things were going to turn out he could've said "Like a QPR supporter at the half time whistle", but that would've been getting ahead of ourselves a little.

At least I didn't
sink into a bog.

We returned to the news that
this had happened. So, pretty good all round, really.

Please help. I can't stop listening to the jangly guitars. Please help.

All Kinds Of Time - Fountains Of Wayne
All Kinds Of Time - Fountains Of Wayne
About You - Teenage Fanclub
Sparky's Dream - Teenage Fanclub
Mellow Doubt - Teenage Fanclub
Don't Look Back - Teenage Fanclub
Verisimilitude - Teenage Fanclub
Neil Jung - Teenage Fanclub
Bank Holiday Monday - The Lilac Time



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?