Monday, November 01, 2004

Mellow Doubt

7.35 On Time
I seem to have the US Election all sewn up.

After all, the Washington Redskins were beaten by the Green Bay Packers yesterday, which means Bush will lose. Simple as that. No need for any further hoo-ha or shenanigans.

When, under duress from TheYoungerBoy, I randomly picked my Football team on the basis of cheese and community involvement I didn't realise they'd have political clout too.

On a more serious note, over the past couple of weeks I have become obsessed with Teenage Fanclub's "Mellow Doubt". Why? Is it the whistling? Or the stoppy/starty bits? Or the melancholic lyric? Whatever it is, it's lodged in my head til the next thing comes along and drives it out.

Mellow Doubt - Teenage Fanclub
Mellow Doubt - Teenage Fanclub
Chocolate - Snow Patrol
Tomorrow - James
Regeneration - Divine Comedy
Galveston - Glen Campbell
Temptation - Elvis Costello
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Mellow Doubt - Teenage Fanclub

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?