Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Supply & Demand

17.17 Four Minutes Late
Overheard on the platform tonight.
TwentysomethingSouthernBlonde, loudly, into mobile: "I really need a couple more girls for tomorrow babe ... no, no babe, I'm not having a go at you ... I'm just saying, a couple more girls would be nice ... it's not really a Value For Money event with less than fifteen girls is it? ... Well, O.K... but if you could just try and get me a couple more girls for tomorrow ..."

GeekBoy caught my eye: "Are you laughing at what I'm laughing at?"
I nodded: "Are you picturing that Event tomorrow?"
He nodded.

We went back to our own private contemplations.

Down To The River To Pray - Alison Krauss
Wolf At The Door - Radiohead
Beautiful Girl - Robyn Hitchcock
Planet New Earth - Lorien
Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
All Kinds Of Time - Fountains Of Wayne
Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel
Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?