Friday, February 11, 2005

17.12 On Time
Got an email from my friend J, asking what I 'd thought of the way the BRITS had gone. It's tricky as, on the one hand I'm cultivating my 'I so don't care' ennui but, on the other, I'm too furious at the whole 'Angels' fiasco to be rational.
Well, you can't say I didn't try to warn you*. The effort was too little, too late, obviously.
(And I, also, wish Snow Patrol had won something)

On the home front I am succeeding in my mission to spread the Gospel According to Douglas Coupland as first Tim, and now TheOlderBoy, have read and enjoyed "All Families Are Psychotic".
TheYoungerBoy has been keeping us plentifully supplied with out-of-date sandwiches from Boots recently (perk of the job). Although it was possibly asking for trouble to go into work today proclaiming: "I've got 'past their best' prawn sandwiches for lunch" in view of having been off yesterday with a 'bad stomach'.

Broken Hearted Among The Pines - Coope, Boyes & Simpson
Drunk Kid Catholic - Bright Eyes
Draw Down The Stars - Tom McRae
This Is The Last Time - Keane
I Hate Scotland - Ballboy
Burning Flies - Looper
There's Too Much Love - Belle & Sebastian
Weightlifting - Trashcan Sinatras
On - The Delays
WOPRM - Astrid

(*see 4th Jan)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?