Friday, February 18, 2005

22.51 On Time
Playing out clothes were in my bag this morning, fish and chips were on the menu for lunch and redbull was on hand for that late afternoon vitality dip. After all, careful preparation is essential to maximise potential.

There's been a spot of out-of-office bonding

Things seemed to go well. The rumour that LineManager might show up remained a rumour and, due to unforeseen circumstances, EggshellsColleague was, sadly, unable to attend.


There was some flirting, and some plans were made. And no one talked about work.
Reviewing my performance I like to think that while the quality of my drink fuelled babble was poor, I made up for it with quantity.

Uncomplicated - Elvis Costello
Find The River - REM
PS You Rock My World - Eels
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Snooks (Progress Report) - Elbow
Olympian - Gene
I Want You - Elvis Costello



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?