Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I Want You

22.51 On Time
Sometimes I think seeing Elvis sends me all out of kilter.


Sometimes (though not often enough for it to be an unhealthy thing) I wonder how many versions of 'Mystery Dance' Ross Fortune has these days. He probably stopped accumulating them at some point during 1982, but I prefer to imagine there’s still a dusty suitcase stowed away, under a bed somewhere, bursting at the seams with old bootlegs.

Every night when I go off to bed
And when I wake up
I want you.
I'm gonna say it once again instill it
I want you.
I know I'm gonna feel this way until you kill it
I want you.

Sometimes Smirnoff Ice is a good thing. And sometimes it isn't.

Blood And Chocolate - Elvis Costello

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?