Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day Is Over

On Friday, when I was pissed and worrying about not being romantic I had the totally fantastic idea of making today's blog about how brilliant the love of my life truly is.
Now I'm sober and inhibited and can't find the words.
Which I suppose, on being pissed up, would've been: "You're really, really great you are." " I really, really love you." "You're my best mate".

Ultimately, I find I'm stuck with a black & white photo of a kitten waving its paws in the air as the only medium by which to express my feelings.

Meanwhile, back in the office, normal service is resumed. Someone has removed my mission statement ("Lowering Expectations Since 2004") and the bizarre enquiries keep on coming: "How many licensed monkeys do you have in your area? and which type are they?"

Today's List is for Tim
Only Yesterday - The Carpenters
You're The Best Thing - Style Council
Into Your Arms - Lemonheads
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
The Boy Done Good - Billy Bragg
Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
You've Got A Friend - Carole King
Funny Valentine - Elvis Costello

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?