Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wide Eyed And Legless (I've Gone And Done It Again)

7.31 On Time
Make the train stop being so noisy. And rattly. And cold.
I'm freezing. And my head hurts.

I need bacon butties and/or jammy doughnuts.

Note to Self:
When drink has been taken, despite a deep conviction that it is so, you are NOT bestowed with special powers. You become neither invisible nor inaudible. Whatever you say or do CAN (and will) be seen or heard by others.

There. That ought to do it.

It is so peaceful in the office these days.

Since the departures of UncorrectedPersonalityTraitColleague & LaidBackColleague we’ve lost our disruptive influences.
Add to that the continued absence of WalkingMedicalEncyclopediaColleague, the fact that LineManager has been on a touchy-feely ‘effective manager’ course
and that SmellyColleague is sort of AWOL for two weeks - and all is well.

There is no tension, no resentment. Everyone is pulling together.

But I’m led to believe that when there’s no friction - there's nothing to say.

However: "My dog ate my sex toy" was a good call.

Blacking Out The Friction - Death Cab For Cutie
Plastic Skull - Astrid
Unbelievable - EMF
As Serious As Your Life - Four Tet
Born Slippy - Underworld
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Souljacker Part I - Eels

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?