Friday, March 04, 2005

7.31 On Time
Not much has been happening lately.

That may or may not be true. What is true is that I'm too tired to write about it. I hate it when work spills over into life and spoils it.

The plot to kill SmellyColleague may well be resurrected

This email cheered me up though:

"I've already leave some information in the Dog-Watch's web site.

If someone try to steal me in the street with a knife I would have more
options to keep my money. It looks like it is organised to protect them.

Thank you for everything you're doing.

Regards,

PortugueseConsumer"

I hope DogWatch are of more use than I currently am. Though that may be unlikely.


You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby - Kirsty MacColl

Trouble in The Fields - Nanci Griffith
Way Over Yonder In The Minor Key - Billy Bragg
What's The Matter Here? - 10,000 Maniacs
Surviving Twin - Loudon Wainwright III
Back In The Car Park - The Lilac Time
A Century Of Elvis - Belle & Sebastian
Cello Song - Nick Drake
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?