Tuesday, March 15, 2005

8.10 On Time
He:“Tell me what I want to know”

Me:“Sorry. No.”

He:“You have to tell me, I have a Right”

Me:“Still ‘no’ I'm afraid”.

He:“Blah, Freedom of Information blah, Freedom of Information, blah Freedom of Information, blah blah”

Me:“No. Not really”

He:“I’m CouncillerPompousTwat from Kent, put me through to your Manager”

With alacrity & great pleasure Sir.

I love people who demand to speak to LineManager because they think this request will immediately intimidate me into doing whatever they want.

I put them through. I don’t have to deal with them. And I still get my wrap time.

Win/Win.

11.11 - Rufus Wainwright
1776 - Hope Of The States
405 - Death Cab For Cutie
32nd - Floor House Of Love
1969 - Boards Of Canada
40’ - Franz Ferdinand
12:51 - The Strokes
146 Degrees - Cinerama
2nd Law - Tom McRae

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?