Monday, March 14, 2005

She's Losing It

8.10 On Time
Got a email from Ticketmaster telling me my Rufus Wainwright tickets had been dispatched first class and would be with me within 2-3 days.

Four days later - no sign of any tickets.

After five days of non-delivery I sent an email, asking where my tickets were.

After a week I made a phone call.

Still nothing arrived.

Last night I found an envelope in the cupboard where important things live.
On it, in my very own handwriting it quite clearly says: "Rufus Wainwright tickets 14/4/05"

Ooooops.

She's Losing It - Belle & Sebastian
Goodbye Lucille #1 - Prefab Sprout
Not A Reasonable Man - I Am Kloot
Black Dollar Bills - Hope Of The States
Autumn Is Your Chance - Robyn Hitchcock
Pretty Things - Rufus Wainwright
I Wasn't Scared Of Flying - Stephen Duffy
Bloodless -
Tom McRae
Jet Ski Accidents - Wolf Colonel

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?