Monday, May 16, 2005

Hey, Shut up!

7.31 On Time
There is too much music going around. It's got to stop.

I was given The Postal Service for my birthday.
TheOlderBoy has generously allowed me to rip The Arcade Fire & Rilo Kiley.
At work SecretCrush slipped a brown envelope containing illicit copies of James Yorkston and David Kitt across my desk and I came away from the Revolution (mmmm chocolate vodka) on Friday night with Perfect's Jose Gonzales tucked into my bag. (With his consent, I'm not a thief).

So, they're all on the Jukebox now, but what with the new Eels and Ben Folds still to get my head round ... Please could everyone just stop for a month or so? Let me catch up?

Bloody hell. Now
this

I can't cope, so this morning's playlist is courtesy of J's Birthday CD:
On The Border - Al Stewart
My Bag - Lloyd Cole & the Commotions
Doctor Wu - Steely Dan
All I Need - Air
6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps
Echo Beach - Martha & the Muffins
Fire & Rain - James Taylor
Erase/Rewind - The Cardigans

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?