Tuesday, June 14, 2005

And You May Ask Yourself.. Well...How Did I Get Here?

Number 2 : Victoria Hospital - On Time
Today was the day for the removal of the stylish purple cast. Today they were going to discover that I'd only had a sprain after all, and everything would be alright and I would be able to wash my hair properly again and go back to work and all that stuff.


LineManager had informed my that there was some sort of 'discrepancy' regarding my sick note. I would need to get a new one to cover today. Only today. That's all I needed because, today, they were going to discover it was only a sprain and everything would be alright and I would be able to wash my hair properly again and go back to work and all that stuff.


The Work Experience Boy Doctor said it was still broken, and I would need to be fitted out with a new, stylish purple cast. Bugger.

I explained the sick note scenario to the Work Experience Boy Doctor and he wrote me off for two more weeks. Being new to the ways of the sick note I didn't think it was any big deal. After all, I only needed one day, not fourteen.

I rang LineManager. He put me on hold. He spoke to some people upstairs. They said it wasn't up to me, and I wasn't allowed to go back to work unless I got the note changed. For Health & Safety Reasons. I rang the hospital. I can't get the note changed without seeing the Doctor.

The Doctor's next clinic is .... in two weeks.
Bugger.

Landed
The Last Polka
Alice Childress
Where's Summer B?
Mess
Late
Carrying Cathy
Song For The Dumped
Evaporated
Bitches Ain't Shit



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?