Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Walking Wounded

Number 2 - Victoria Hospital. On Time.
Despite the fact the the New Fracture Clinic was running 60 minutes late I was in and out before I'd got past "What is Harassment?".
It was maybe something to do with the fact that there isn't much they can do for me now, other than squeeze the wrist until I squeal then say "it's coming on nicely". Today's Doctor (never seen the same one twice) asked me if I'd been given any exercises to do because, although I am on the list for physio, it will be five months before I get an appointment.

Penultimate Doctor told me to put it in a bowl of warm water and wiggle it about a bit.


Today's Doctor went through some moves I've got to do four times a day (I think he made them up on the spot, just for a laugh), gave me a sheet of instructions and I was summarily dismissed.

So, back to the bus for confirmation that Blackpool truly is the Ugly Capital of England.


Shake Those Windows - Athlete
Ashes - Embrace
Black Star - Radiohead
Cannon - The White Stripes
American Idiot - Green Day
Scartissue - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Girl - The Beatles
Lowell MA - Death Cab For Cutie
Ribcage - Elbow
Alpha & Omega - Boards Of Canada
First Thing - Four Tet
Walking Wounded - Everything But The Girl



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?