Wednesday, August 31, 2005

If They Knew What's Going On In Her Life...There Would Be A Documentary On Radio Four

17.17 On Time
Something is going wrong.
I don't understand what it is.
Maybe the 'month of healthy living' has taken it's toll?
Maybe all that fruit, water, exercise and abstinence from alcohol was a bad idea?
I should've lost pounds & pounds (I lost two, two measly pounds, where's the justice in that?)
I should be full of energy & vitality (I'm weary, too tired to switch the computer on in the evenings, how can that be?)

Where I should be bursting with joie de vivre, I'm mopey and lacklustre.

I spend the day getting on with my job in a diligent and productive manner. I can't remember the last time I was subversive. It's not right.

Day after tomorrow I'm off on holiday. It's worrying to think I may have forgotten how to have fun.


Crumb by Crumb - Rufus Wainwright
Careless - Cinerama
Blues Run The Game - Simon & Garfunkel
Guiding Star - Teenage Fanclub
One Of These Things First - Nick Drake
Riptide - Laura Veirs
The Storm Is Coming - Ed Harcourt
Beautiful - Belle & Sebastian



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?