Tuesday, December 20, 2005

17.12 On Time
The internet is sadly lacking in information regarding the
Jacob's Join (or 'Jacob's Joint' as Lovely referred to it. Maybe that's a Welsh thing?). My favourite explanation advises that the concept originates from "...the mountainous areas of Lancashire and Yorkshire" as do I.

Wherever it comes from, I know where it takes me.
Back to Sunday School, back to Brownies, and back to supplying jellies for school Christmas parties. Every year, from Reception to Class Five for both TheOlder and TheYoungerBoy a jelly was my required contribution. By Class Three I'd worked it out. The teachers were aware of my perilous financial situation and making an economic decision rather than a culinary one.

I made traffic light jellies.
It's all in the timing.

Tomorrow we are having an Office Jacob's Join.
I'm saying nothing.

Other than keep away from the scones.

Landed
Mess
Army
Evaporate
Kate
Late
Brick
Magic
Cigarette



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?