Wednesday, December 07, 2005

7.31 On Time
I was under the shower contemplating the forthcoming Work Christmas Dos (tomorrow and next Wednesday) and considering how they rarely bring out the best in people, and how even the most unlikely souls can find themselves having to take evasive action when faced with the leery, unwanted attentions of salivating middle management.


Suddenly, the shower ran cold, and I remembered some information Leanne had shared with me several weeks ago, specifically, how TheOffalExpert has a 'huge crush' on me.

What Have I Done To Deserve This? - Pet Shop Boys/Dusty Springfield
Now It's On - Grandaddy
Come Home Billy Bird - Divine Comedy
A Case Of You - Joni Mitchell
Our Mutual Friend - Divine Comedy
Moods For Moderns - Elvis Costello
Alan Parsons In A Winter Wonderland - Grandaddy




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?