Friday, January 27, 2006

7.31 On Time
I have thrown my toys out of the pram.

I have taken my ball home.

I am sulking.

Apparently, according to an article in today's Evening Post "now" if you've been "ripped off" you can talk "direct to experts."

"Now". Ha!
Me, with a brain the size of a small planet and 6 years experience, but "NOW" you can speak to someone who's had 6 weeks training.

In a grand, but ultimately futile, gesture I took the armful of letters I was about to allocate and threw them up into the air. (In the film, there will be a slow motion effect here).

"So. What's Consumer Direct going to do about THAT!"

It was very dramatic.


The room fell silent.

Gravity got involved, a rain of basildon bond, paperclips and envelopes descended. (In the film, this will happen at 'normal' speed, to enhance the bathos)

I picked everything up and started over again.

TOP FIVE MISSING PIECES OF THE JIGSAW
Ever Fallen In Love.... - The Buzzcocks
Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb
Oh Superman - Lori Anderson
At Seventeen - Janis Ian
Electricity - Orchesteral Manoeuvres In The Dark




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?