Thursday, January 12, 2006

8.10 On Time
I have some new earphones.
Not before time it would seem, as I can hear all sorts of stuff that’s been passing me by.

The most comforting discovery was that Ben Gibbard is actually singing about “greenery and humid airnot “greenery and human hair” which was a more than slightly creepy image.

A man bought a hard drive for his girlfriend for Christmas.
He lost his receipt and now the shop won’t take it back.
“What’s wrong with it?” I asked.
“Oh, nothing…it’s an unwanted gift…”
There’s a story there. And possibly a moral.

And then I spoke to a man whose duvet was so noisy it was keeping him awake.
He obviously needs some new earplugs.

Is this the longest week ever?

Plans – Death Cab For Cutie



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?