Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sutherland Brothers and Quiver Anyone?

8.10 Cancelled.
I must have been infected by some kind of Seventies virus.

I need to hear “At Seventeen” by Janis Ian and Stephen Bishop’s “On And On.”
Oh, and Joe Walsh “Life’s Been Good” and perhaps even a bit of Bob Seeger.

And some Steely Dan. (That’ll be Stuart Maconie’s fault).

While I'm committing credibility suicide, does anybody else remember “Ten to Eight” by David Castle or “CostaFineTown” by Splinter?

Next I'll be craving England Dan and John Ford Coley ("I'd Really Love To See You Tonight")

I’m sure it’ll pass, but if I have an overwhelming desire to hear “Carry On My Wayward Son” or “Dust In The Wind” then it really is time to worry.


Northern Sky - Nick Drake
Solid Air - John Martyn
Babe - Styx
If You Leave Me Now - Chicago
She's Gone - Hall & Oates
Everything I Own - Bread
Alison - Elvis Costello
Suzanne - Leonard Cohen
Werewolves Of London - Warren Zevon

P.S. Ooooh! Just remembered - Andy Fairweather Low "Wide Eyed And Legless". Must have it.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?