Tuesday, February 21, 2006

17.12 Twenty Minutes Late
It’s OK you can come out from under the table and behind the sofa now.
On the point of hitting 'send' with the application form and I’ve calmed down a bit. After all, what's the worst that can happen? It's a job I don't want. I just need to remember that.

Morale was lower than ever in the office.

You can tell by the way chocolate consumption is hitting an all time high. Even WalkingMedicalEncyclopedia is joining in, though it's playing havoc with her sugar levels. Today the drug of choice was the Walnut Whip.
I think I've been comfort listening too, seeing how it’s been ElvisElvisElvis for two days now.

Is there such a thing as a 'healthy obsession'?

Imperial Bedroom- Elvis Costello

Trust - Elvis Costello




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?