Monday, February 20, 2006

I'll blow you a kiss, it should reach you tomorrow, as it flies from the other side of the world...

17: 12 Five Minutes Late
There are so many wrong things in my head at the moment I don't know where to start.
The feeling of having the rug pulled out from under my feet is probably the best place.

Because here I am, half full of Londis Chardonnay and Cadbury's Dairy Milk, lying to an application form for a job I really don't want and would be rubbish at anyway.

How did it come to this?

Sometimes I wish there was a space where I could be anonymous, where I could go and vent my feelings, and rage and scream and shout and be unreasonable without anyone who knew me being any the wiser or thinking any the less of me...but that's just a fantasy, right?
Because I'm grown up now and actions have consequences and a night of vodka has a morning after.

Blood and Chocolate - Elvis Costello

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?