Monday, March 13, 2006

8.10 On Time
Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.
Lovely is on leave and without him my life is barren and empty. I told him this last week, but he went away regardless. Some people are so selfish.

It's ThesaurusBoy's birthday so I made him a CD.
Unfortunately I can't bring myself to give it to him.

See, I watched "High Fidelity" at the weekend and (it's not that I'm trying to send secret signals or inject hidden meaning, don't get me wrong, we don't want those rumours starting up again, oh no) what's worrying me is that it's just not GOOD enough.
That I didn't put enough effort into it.

That perhaps I'm losing my touch..?

It needs a re-think.

Maybe that should be "I can't give it to him yet".

Jeannie's Diary - Eels
Lone Star State Of Mind - Nanci Griffith
The Girl I Can't Forget - Fountains Of Wayne
Our Mutual Friend - Divine Comedy
Auf Achse - Franz Ferdinand
Tiny Vessels - Death Cab For Cutie
Reason To Believe - Tim Hardin
To Wish Impossible Things- The Cure
Puncture Repair- Elbow



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?