Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And It Is True What You Said, That I Live Like A Hermit In My Own Head

Got out of the house early and went down to the beach to think about stuff.
The great thing about our beach is, however much stuff you might have to think about, you'll never run out of sand.
I pointed myself at the Southport Gas Towers and walked towards them.

Well, not literally towards them. Someone tries that every summer.

It never ends well.

The Pretender - Jackson Browne
Don't Talk - 10,000 Maniacs
Into My Arms - The Lemonheads

About My Lighter - Lambchop
Florida - Grandaddy
Chop Suey - System Of A Down
Hey Ya! - Outkast
Suede - The Chemistry Between Us

True Faith - New Order
Valley Winter Song - Fountains Of Wayne
Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
Mike Mills - Air
Fall At Your Feet - Crowded House
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
An Open Book - Stephen Duffy

Dosed - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Breed - Nirvana
Sweetness Follows - REM
Marching Bands Of Manhatten - Death Cab For Cutie
Sunrise - Divine Comedy

Uptight - Stevie Wonder

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?