Monday, March 06, 2006

Just A Memory...

7.31 Cancelled
8.10 On Time

“Layin' about lyin' in bed…maybe it was something that I thought I’d said…”

I was doing it again.

“Beth, that’s a lovely song you’re singing today” said Lovely, sweetly.
I gave him a patented Paddington Hard Stare: “At least I know all the words to that one”,
then sealed my lips theatrically.

Haven’t heard anything about that job I don’t want yet. I know it’s the Council and everything, but if I haven’t heard by today I think I’ll presume they don’t want me either.

Suddenly, I feel snubbed and rejected.


Funny how you only want what you can’t have.

The White Trash Period Of My Life – Josh Rouse
A History Of Lovers - Calexico / Iron & Wine
Trance Manual – John Vanderslice
I Haven’t Heard A Word I’ve Said - Lambchop
Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
Taking Off – The Cure
Do You Ever Think Of Me- Laura Cantrell

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?