Wednesday, March 08, 2006

King Midas In Reverse

7.31 On Time
I'm not one for hiding my trumpet under a bushel, but this last week or so has been a record breaker. Yet more complaints that pre-date Jarndyce magically resolved.

There must be something in the air.

Unfortunately, my unparalleled brilliance is about to rebound on me big style.


As a result of this morning's "Brainstorm" (ha!) LineManager has asked if I'll keep a record of everything I do for the next week - every fifteen minutes - to see how much slack we've got in the system.

Which may beg the question - is the reason I currently have so little to do because I am dead good & ace or because I'm a lazy so & so who fobs people off and does the minimum amount of work needed to get by?

Erm... can I have my caseload back?


Melt Your Heart - Jenny Lewis
Left Of Center - Suzanne Vega
Late Night Conversation - Josh Rouse
You Cut Her Hair - Tom McRae
Black Velvet - The Lilac Time
Fugitive Motel - Elbow
Underneath The Stars - Kate Rusby



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?