Friday, May 12, 2006

7.31 On Time
In an effort to widen my horizons, expand my mind, extend my literary scope and generally improve myself I took “Crash” out of the library thinking I'd give it a go this afternoon, while I’m wrapped in foil and waiting for the chemicals to work.

Now that I’ve got “A Short History Of Tractors In Ukrainian” on my desk I fear the J.G. Ballard experience might be put on hold a little longer.

An old man came in to complain to LineManager about me.
I got him a refund but, because he can’t take messages off his answer phone, he hadn't realised.


I’m not in trouble.

Older – They Might Be Giants
Little Fluffy Clouds – The Orb
Summer Here Kids – Grandaddy
Friday, I’m In Love – The Cure
45 – Elvis Costello
Such Great Heights- The Postal Service
Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t Have) – The Buzzcocks
Another Girl Another Planet – The Only Ones
It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - REM
Happy Birthday – Altered Images

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?