Friday, May 19, 2006

8.10 On Time
I'm a little bit nervous.
There's a mobile phone in my bag and it's switched on.

I sent my first unaided text message last night.

Then my second. Then the third.
I'm not 100% sure where they all went.

And I'm still not sure what to do if it rings.

I know it makes sense and I know it's about time I joined the modern world an' that, but next time I'm asked what I'd like, maybe I'll play safe and stick with 'Oh, just something off the Wish List. Please.'


We’re Going To Be Friends – The White Stripes
I Won’t Die For You – The Lilac Time
Sparky’s Dream – Teenage Fanclub
Somebody Told Me – The Killers
Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
Ballad Of Big Nothing – Elliott Smith
2nd Law – Tom McRae
Indoor Fireworks – Elvis Costello
There Is A Light… - The Smiths



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?